Thanks for choosing the ShopJimmy Board Repair Service! If you have already attempted to repair your board, please contact us before purchasing this service. A "Bench Fee" of $20 may apply if you send us a different part, your TV has symptoms that do not match what we can repair, or if the board shows signs of previous tampering/repair. Please make sure that your part number matches the part number associated with this repair service listing and your symptoms match below:
Symptoms we can fix:
- The TV turns on with backlight and the backlight stays on, but the screen is black, with no logo or picture.
If your TV's symptom(s) is not listed above then we CAN NOT FIX IT. Please do not purchase this service if your symptom(s) is not listed above. You will be charged a bench fee.
1. Once you place your order, we will send you an email with a prepaid shipping label within 24 hours (or the next business day on weekends). Please use this label to send us your board. We will not accept any shipments from other carriers.
2. Make sure your board is packaged correctly and safely, as TV parts are extremely fragile. We recommend using an ESD bag and/or bubble wrap to minimize static and reduce any movement during shipping.
3. If there are any issues with your board or we are unable to repair it, we will issue you a full refund and return your board. We will initiate your refund and return via email, so please make sure to check your email regularly during this process.
- All board repairs are warrantied for 180 days from the date of purchase.
- Please exercise caution when removing and/or replacing your board from your TV. Some TV parts may hold an electrical charge. If you do not feel confident that you can remove and/or replace the TV part safely, please contact your nearest qualified technician. We, ShopJimmy.com, are not responsible for any harm that may be caused by this board repair service.
- The ShopJimmy Board Repair Service is valid in the US only (US states only, excludes US territories).
Please contact us with any questions. We are here to help and get your TV working again soon!