Hakko FR803B-11 SMD Rework Station
The Hakko FR-803 provides up to 50 / 3-step rework profiles that can be stored in the unit's memory, allowing for easy recall and consistent operation.
Use the lockout key card to enter temperature settings into the system memory, then when the card is removed, all parameter settings are “locked" into the system memory and cannot be changed without the key card. This feature guards against an operator making accidental or unauthorized temperature changes.
Built-in power save feature automatically turns the hot air stream off if the unit has not been stopped for a pre-selected (30 or 60 minutes) amount of time.
The FR-803 also features:
- Digital LED temperature display (°F or °C)
- Digital hot air dwell time display
- An integrated temperature sensor that allows for consistent and accurate temperature control
- A unique nozzle outlet for consistent temperature of the hot air stream generated by the unit
- A self-contained air source
- Easy-to-read variable airflow meter
- Automatic cool-down automatically engages when stop button pressed
- Compact design uses less work area than previous models
- Built-in vacuum pick-up
- Two modes of operation
Manual: Simple operation
Auto: Programmable process control
- ESD safe by design
|Part Type:||SMD Rework Station|
|MFR Part Number 1:||Hakko FR803B-11|
|Notes, Comments & Additional Information:||This order cannot be cancelled, and this item can not be returned. If your item arrives defective, we will exchange it for a new unit.|
|TV Part Types:||Soldering|
We don't have a video for this product quite yet. Stay tuned!