Let's celebrate freedom. Save 10% on your order with the code "SJFOURTH" today!
The SJ Difference - Our mission is to make your TV repair easier. We eat, sleep, and breathe TV parts and components. We also try to do everything we can to make you, the customer, happy. Let’s fix your TV together!
Real People Ready to Chat
- Unlike those other big online marketplaces, we have a group of friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Reps who genuinely enjoy talking to people. They’re happy to help you, so chat with us anytime
Tips to Remember - We always, always suggest finding the correct TV part by matching the part number off your original board. Once you confirm your part number, match your TV model number with our TV model list below.
The FR-803B is one of Hakko's new generation of SMD rework stations. The integrated temperature sensor allows for consistent and accurate temperature control, and the unique air stream outlet design allows for consistent temperatures of the hot air stream generated by the unit.
The Hakko FR-803 provides up to 50 / 3-step rework profiles that can be stored in the unit's memory, allowing for easy recall and consistent operation.
Use the lockout key card to enter temperature settings into the system memory, then when the card is removed, all parameter settings are “locked" into the system memory and cannot be changed without the key card. This feature guards against an operator making accidental or unauthorized temperature changes.
Built-in power save feature automatically turns the hot air stream off if the unit has not been stopped for a pre-selected (30 or 60 minutes) amount of time.
The FR-803 also features:
- Digital LED temperature display (°F or °C)
- Digital hot air dwell time display
- An integrated temperature sensor that allows for consistent and accurate temperature control
- A unique nozzle outlet for consistent temperature of the hot air stream generated by the unit
- A self-contained air source
- Easy-to-read variable airflow meter
- Automatic cool-down automatically engages when stop button pressed
- Compact design uses less work area than previous models
- Built-in vacuum pick-up
- Two modes of operation
Manual: Simple operation
Auto: Programmable process control
- ESD safe by design
SMD Rework Station
MFR Part Number 1:
|Total Power Consumption||120V 440W|
|Station Power Consumption||40W|
|Pump Type||Diaphragm pump|
|Pump Capacity||5 L/min to more than 20 L/min.|
|Control Temperature*||100 ~ 500°C|
(200 ~ 930°F)
*measured at heater sensor
|Operating modes||Manual or Auto|
|Memory||50 x 3 step profiles|
(W x H x D)
|160 x 145 x 230 mm|
6.3 x 5.7 x 9.1 in.
|Weight||5.0 kg (11.0 lbs.)|
|Power Consumption||400 W (120V)|
|Handpiece Length (w/o cord)||200 mm (7.9 in)|
|Handpiece Weight (w/o cord)||200 g (0.44 lb.)|
|Vacuum pipe control knob (L)||B3023||1|
|Pad ( Ø3 mm)||A1520 (set of 5)||2 pcs|
|Pad ( Ø5 mm)||A1439 (set of 5)||2 pcs|
|Pad ( Ø7.6 mm)||A1438 (set of 5||2 pcs|
Notes, Comments & Additional Information:
This order cannot be cancelled, and this item can not be returned. If your item arrives defective, we will exchange it for a new unit.
TV Part Types: