Our Simple Five-Point Return Policy
1. We will take back any new/unused product over $25 (final cost of item, shipping/tax not included). Any items that can't be returned will have a "No Returns" icon on its product page.
2. You have 30 days after your order date to obtain an RMA Number for a new/unused product. We won't be able to process your return without a valid RMA Number.
3. On a new/unused product return, you will have to pay the return shipping ($7.95). We also can't refund your order's initial/outbound shipping cost.
4. We must receive your return within 30 days of you receiving your RMA Number. If not, you will be charged the cost of any replacement items sent, the RMA will be closed, and we won't be able to process your refund.
5. If you are a general customer, PayPal customer, or checked out as a guest, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee on a new/unused return (max fee of $25). SJ Club Members will not be charged a restocking fee.
TV Repair Kits
If you need to return a TV Repair Kit (our complete sets of TV parts for certain TV models), you must return all of the parts included in the repair kit. We will not accept partial returns (for example, 2 out of the 3 boards in a repair kit).
There are no new/unused returns on Components, as each component is new. We will also not accept any components that appear to be tampered with or previously installed. However, all of our Components do carry a DOA warranty. If you encounter a DOA Component, please contact our Returns Department.
We allow good/unused TV returns within 30 days of your order date and defective TV returns within 90 days of your order date. A defective TV does not function properly: the volume doesn't work, the set doesn't turn on, the screen has lines or defects, etc.
All international return shipping costs will be initially paid by the customer. A return shipping receipt will be required for all return shipping refunds. Once the return is received and verified by our Returns Department, return shipping costs for "Defective" and "Wrong Part Sent" claims are eligible for a refund. Those refunds will be paid out in ShopJimmy Store Credit. A return shipping receipt will be required for all return shipping refunds.
Expired Credit Cards / Store Credit
If your credit card expires before the date of your refund, we will give you ShopJimmy Store Credit that matches the full amount of your refund. Store Credit can not be redeemed for cash or check.
Wrong TV Part Returned
All of our ShopJimmy TV parts are marked with a unique identifier. If you receive an RMA Number and then return the incorrect part to us, we will contact you via the phone/email tied to your ShopJimmy order to facilitate the return of our TV part. If we can't reach you within two weeks of receiving the incorrect part, we will be unable to refund you for the return, charge you for any replacement parts (if applicable), and recycle the TV part you returned to us. Please contact us with any questions.
Defective / Warranty Claims
Every TV part we sell is backed by a 180-day warranty (some replacement DLP lamps carry a 12-month warranty) from the original order date. This warranty protects you from dead-on-arrival (DOA) and defective TV parts. Any product under $25 (subtotal) does not need to be returned; we will give you a full refund in ShopJimmy Store Credit.
Our Returns Department must receive your return within 30 days after you received your RMA Number. If we do not receive your return within 30 days of your RMA Number, your payment information on file will be charged the cost of your replacement product, the RMA will be closed, and you will be the happy owner of that part/order.
For security and tracking purposes, all of our TV parts are marked with our ShopJimmy identifier and/or serialized labels, so your Warranty Claim will be visually inspected for those identifying markings. If a marking is not present on the TV part(s), the claim will be denied and you will be notified by phone or email. Please do not tamper with or alter your ShopJimmy TV part and its labels.
If your Warranty Claim is accepted, we will send you a replacement part(s). If we do not have a compatible, replacement part in-stock, we will refund you:
- Within 3 months of your order date: We will refund you in full via the payment method you used to place the order.
- After 3 months (and up to the end of the warranty period): We will refund you in full via ShopJimmy credit, which can be used toward future ShopJimmy purchases with no expiration.
If you are a certified technician and your Warranty Claim is denied, you will be charged the return shipping cost (the cost of the return shipping label). Our Restocking Fee (20% for non-registered technicians) may also apply to denied Warranty Claims.